Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches

I really like this week's sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches and had some free time this morning so I thought I'd play along. Here's the sketch.


Isn't it a great sketch! And here's the card I created.


I started by stamping the Picture Perfect sentiment and then the bird image. Once the image was colored with Copics, I layered it onto the black CS and cut it down to size. The Kraft layer was stamped with the flowering branch image with Brilliance Moonlight White ink. I added some Nuvo white Glitter drops to the centers of the flowers. Everything is attached to a white card base.

Hope you can join in the fun at TMS this week! Thanks for stopping by.

blessings,
shelia

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic card. I love that bird image. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love your image and the wonderful background you created!!
    Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete