Sunday, July 30, 2017

TMS Challenge

I've been away all week visiting family and just had time to quickly create a card for this week's TMS Challenge. I need a get well card for someone very special, so this is for her. Here's this week's awesome sketch.



And here's my card.




I tweaked the sketch a little to fit my images. Hope that is ok. I started with some water color paper and sponged TH Distress Oxide inks onto it. Next I stamped my background with water. I like the soft impression this technique creates. The greeting and swirl of butterflies are from the Get Well set by Our Daily Bread Designs. They too were stamped with TH Distress Oxide inks. The butterfly swirl doesn't show up as well in this photo as it does in real life. I like the way the oxide inks stamp on darker CS. Some ribbon and rhinestones complete the look.

Thanks for stopping by!

blessings,
shelia

1 comment:

  1. This card is very artistic. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete