Monday, September 25, 2017

Give Thanks!


Happy Monday Everyone,

My card today features the new floor image (360P). It is easy to use and lines up perfectly with the brick wall image. I started with a piece of Water Color paper, stamped the floor and brick wall with Archival Jet Black ink using my Misti to line them up straight. The floor was colored using TH Distress Oxide Vintage Photo ink. Some Post it tape was used to mask off the brink wall while I sponged on the distress ink. Once it dried, I masked off the floor and sponged on TH Distress Oxide Fired Brick ink for the wall. After all the ink was dry I used a white colored pencil to color in between the bricks to give the wall more depth.

The bountiful basket was stamped onto white CS with Memento black ink, colored with Copics and fussy cut. I attached the image with foam adhesive. The new give thanks greeting (345D) was stamped with Versafine Black ink and die cut with a SB banner die.


On the inside the Grateful Heart greeting was stamped with Versafine Black ink. The new filigree pumpkin was stamped over the greeting with Spiced Marmalade ink, stamping off onto scratch paper once.

Thanks for stopping by today!

blessings,
shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment