Monday, October 9, 2017

Hello Fall


Hi Everyone,

My card to day features the new Hello Fall greeting which I stamped onto water color paper using Archival Jet Black ink. Once it was die cut with a MFT square stitched die,  I layered it onto some orange CS that was also cut with the same die set. The background layer was created by stamping the silhouette leaf image with various TH Distress Oxide inks. I added different distress inks to the stamp, spritz it with some water and then stamped the leaves onto the same water color paper. Once it dried, I layered it onto the same orange CS and attached everything to the cream card base. I really like the way the leaves turned out. I love the colors of the leaves in fall. Pretty soon though I won't think of them so fondly, since we have lots of trees which means lots of leaves to rake. But, you can't have the beauty of fall without a little clean up, right?!

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by,

shelia

No comments:

Post a Comment