Friday, January 12, 2018

TMS Challenge

My card today is for this week's sketch challenge at TMS. It's an easy and fun sketch. Here it is:



And here's my card:



I used hearts for the center panel and the sentiment and arrow for the banners. The greeting is new from DRS Designs and goes perfectly with their new ladybug. But I wanted to use a VW Beetle for this Valentine for my cousin. She got a VW Bug last year and I know she'll like this card. The car is from the $ bin at Michaels and has been in my stash forever. The hearts were die cut with SB dies. The arrow is from SB Small Die of the Month for this month. The white panel was embossed with a Darice EF. I did add some clear Wink of Stella to the car to give it some shimmer and shine.

Thanks for the fun sketch and for stopping by today.

blessings,
shelia

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love your WV bug stamp! What a fun card!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love that embossing folder you used. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete